Friday, December 20, 2013

Have a Holly Jolly VoxBox..a what?

Hey everyone! So I'm back finally after a longer than long absence while I've been busy busting my butt at school. Now that it's officially Christmas break it's time to get back to things I do for me. One of which being this blog. I can't wait to show you all some great new things I've found and tried. One of which, being Influenster.


What the heck is Influenster? Influenster is a  free-to-join community of all kinds of people who love to give opinions of products and experiences. You can learn about new products from different brands as well as review products you already use everyday. You unlock badges and the more you do, the more you can get. 

What's good about it? They invite their most active members to participate in exclusive VoxBox programs where members receive complimentary products to test and review. In exchange, they ask members to do what they already love to do: share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media!
They also have a lot of challenges, and giveaways. 

When I first signed up, I was very unsure about leaving reviews to receive badges, and I pretty much just took the surveys and that was it. Well, six months later I receive an email saying that I qualified for the Jolly VoxBox...Not exactly sure how, but I am SO glad I did.

Before getting my Jolly Voxbox I decided I would just jump in and start writing some reviews. I just grabbed my makeup bag and searched for brands and starting writing. It was so easy and my influenster scored soared. In my current profile (below) you can see my influenster score, and my expert badges. Right now I've got the Sweet Tooth, Fashionista, Beauty Queen, and Pop Culture badges.


Here's a sneak peek at my Jolly Voxbox. I'll let you know what I think about all of these products in a later post, as well as tell you more about unlocking your Voxboxes and Brand Badges. 


Be on the look out for another post very soon about this Voxbox because I am LOVING all the products and badges I'm earning. What an invite to join Influenster? Comment below with your email and I'll send you an invite.

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment