Monday, April 1, 2013

Saturday Steal

Easter is one of those holidays that I look forward to. It's a time to gather with family and remember the reason we celebrate Easter and all of the blessings we have. It is also a time to gather up your pastels and florals and get ready to look super springy.

This year, I decided to wear an emerald eyelet dress with a chambray top and accent it with this adorable pink floral necklace from Charming Charlie. I also felt that the outfit needed a bit more pink to bring it all together. And nothing says spring more than sandals and a super cute pedicure.

I headed to Ulta to find some polish. I ended up getting a great deal. Ulta brand nail polish is 2 for $4. What a steal! I also found a bottle of "Not Your Mother's Lock Luster Oil Treatment" with a lovely, little Try me Free tag from the manufacturer. I have been dealing with some breakage and split ends lately, so why not?! And...did I mention, it's free?


I got these two lovely polishes --which look like a sparkly ballerina tutu when layered-- and the lock luster oil treatment. Here's a breakdown of the price. 
Ulta polishes - 2 for $4
Not Your Mother's Lock Luster Oil Treatment - $5.99
- Try me Free Not Your Mother's Lock Luster Oil Treatment $5.99
- Ulta coupon $3.50 off a $10 purchase
Bringing the total cost out of pocket to a whopping $.50!! Talk about looking fine and being frugal. Love it!

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment