Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hop up out the bed, do my Swagbucks.

I discovered Swagbucks in January through one of my favorite email subscriptions, Money Saving Mom. I was very curious as to what exactly Swagbucks was, so I signed up and read all I could about it...then I started earning.

Swagbucks is basically a website where you can do different things to earn "swagbucks" which are basically points. When you have a certain number of swagbucks you can redeem them for giftcards, or in my case, PayPal dollars...C A S H.


Here's a peek at my Swagbucks home page. You can earn swagbucks by doing tons of things - searching the internet, shopping online, printing off and redeeming coupons, watching videos, playing games, and taking surveys. It's so easy to earn these points. I earned 2,500 points in only 18 days typically spending around 30-45 minutes each day online.

This month, I was able to redeem 2,500 swagbucks in exchange for $25 into my PayPal account. My goal is to be able to make $25 each month and save it all for Christmas purchases.

I will post again this week on exactly what I do to earn the most swagbucks I can each day, but if you're already interested in signing up, which I think you are, please use this link: Swagbucks

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment