Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Swagbucks Daily To Dos

I promised I'd be back with some more details on how I earn swagbucks each day, and with this snow day upon us I've got some extra time (yay!)


When you go to Swagbucks.com, you will see a To Do List on the left hand side. These are super easy (and  quick!) things to do each day. There is a Daily Poll, which is a simple question that you answer for 1 swagbuck, and the NOSO or No Obligation Special Offer. The NOSO is just a path of offers that you can choose to do, or like me, just click through. You earn 2 swagbucks for finishing the path. These two things usually take me a minute or less to do.

The other task in the To Do List is Toolbar. You will earn 1 swagbuck just for interacting with the toolbar. Installing the Swagbucks Extension Toolbar is a super easy way to do almost anything you can do on the actual swagbucks.com website, but there is one really great addition to the use of this toolbar. By using the toolbar, you are alerted when there is a new swagcode.


Swagcodes are A W E S O M E. They are codes that are posted on facebook, twitter, and swagbucks blog that you earn points for by finding. Several are posted each day in various venues and all you have to do is enter them to earn the points. Swagcodes have a time limit, so you'll have to check often to see if a swagcode is available.



I'll post more of my tips tomorrow. No school for students and staff don't have to report in until 10! Get your swag on people!

-Courtney




No comments:

Post a Comment