Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Swagbucks Part 2: Searches and Surveys

Good morning everyone! Most of the ice has officially thawed and we are getting back to work here in Savannah. Thankfully I didn't have to go back to work until 10 this morning and there was no school for students. Somehow teaching is so much easier when there are no students!

I'm back with Part 2 of my Swagbucks Series, and I'm talking about Searches and Surveys. On the Swagbucks Toolbar, there is an option to Search.

You can search for anything - as long as it isn't just a random string of letters or numbers - and you can earn up to 20 Swagbucks (SB) each day. Just today, I was able to earn 17 SB. Seriously...you can just type in what comes to mind, and before you know it, you've earned some bucks!

Surveys can be challenging when earning SB, but they can also be the most rewarding way of earning SB. I try to complete a couple of surveys each day. They range in time from 5 minutes to 30 minutes, and can be on any topic. So far I've completed surveys about alcoholic beverage advertisements, bedding, buying a car, health insurance, movies, and some short video ads. Surveys are one of the easiest ways to earn SB. And they're easy to do.

Just scroll over the Answer tab, then click on Paid Surveys. I like to go to my Survey Dashboard before I look at other opportunities.

Some surveys you won't qualify for. They may be full, or you may not fit the demographics they are targeting. That's ok. You still earn 1 SB just for trying - up to 5 SB per day by being disqualified. Sometimes survey rewards are entries into "swagstakes" rather than SB. I tend to not do those, just because I prefer to work towards earning SB in exchange for paypal deposits (cash).

Got questions? Have other ways of earning SB? Let me know in the comments below!

-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment