Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Swagbucks Part 3: Discover and Shop

T.G.I.F. This week has been crazy to say the least. I finished my week learning about the Chinese New Year and had a very silly day with my students. They finished their benchmark testing earlier this week - pre-snow days - and almost all of them improved their scores! One proud mama teacher right here!

I'm almost finished with sharing all the goodness of Swagbucks with you all. For part 3, I'm talking about the Discover tab and the Shop tab.

When you scroll over the Discover tab, you will find Special Offers, Coupons, Extenstions, and Activities. So many things to do to earn SB! I've earned many SB by completing special offers. Usually these are trial offers with companies where you will earn SB. Other might be offers for free product when you pay shipping and handling. I completed a special offer for Julep nail polish subscription and received 3 gorgeous nail polishes and 500 SB while only paying the shipping and handling ($3.99). How awesome!

I haven't yet printed off any coupons from Swagbucks to redeem, but when you do, you earn 10 SB per coupon. So that's pretty awesome.

Shopping through Swagbucks is also super easy and rewarding. I used my Old Navy rewards to buy some cute workout attire through swagbucks and earned 3 SB per dollar spent. I was also able to buy our Emeals subscription (check the blog late for more info on that a-ma-zing discovery) for 65% off through Groupon/Swagbucks and earned 7 SB per dollar spent. So many great benefits if you do a lot of shopping online.

What's the latest thing you've purchased online?

-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment