Sunday, January 26, 2014

Just buzzing again.

You all know how much I love being a BzzAgent. This month I've got to try Schick's Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor...whew, that's a mouthful. I've used my trusty Venus razor for some years now, but what is there to lose in trying something new, especially when that something new is free.


This razors boasts "a hypoallergenic moisturizing serum that hydrates your skin for up to two hours after shaving while the 5 curve-sensing blades protect your skin from irritation." This razor also has a very unique handle so that the blades on the razor don't lay on the counter and the moisturizing serum doesn't stick to your counter and come off. I found that the razor does leave my skin super smooth, but the moisturizing serum doesn't seem to work as well as my Venus embrace. I don't think that matters so much as long as you use a good shaving cream. I like this razor and think that the blades get super close, but I'm not sure yet if I'd give up my Venus embrace for it.

I also used the Try Me Free! Skintimates coupon and got a free Shave Creme. I found that the shave creme smells very plain, like baby lotion, and isn't as moisturizing as my current shaving cream, Whish's shaving cream in Blueberry.

I do have some more of the $4 off coupons for this razor, so if you're interested and want to give it a try, just let me know in the comments below and I'll mail you one out.

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment