Sunday, January 4, 2015

Kroger Simple Truth Organic

Many of you know that I am a BzzAgent, meaning that I complete surveys and get to participate in campaigns for different products where I receive free samples or products in return for my honest opinion. This month, I had the chance to complete the Kroger Simple Truth Organic campaign for BzzAgent. The BzzKit came with two products: The Simple Truth Organic (STO) Ready to Drink Tea Energy Beverage and the STO Dark Chocolate Bar. It also came with a coupon for a free STO Ready to Bake Bread and STO Greek Yogurt Cup. Yum!



I immediately chowed down on the chocolate bar which is USDA certified organic, a fair trade USA product, and contains 55-70% organically grown cocoa. This year I'm really trying to start adding in more natural and organic products into my life from food to beauty products, and this was an easy add to make. This chocolate bar was delicious and smooth. It was gone before you knew it. 

My husband and I both tried the tea after I chilled it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. I wish that I could say that I drink tea and love it, but sadly I do not. The only tea that I drink is southern and sweet. I'd like to try and add tea into my diet, but it won't be with this tea. If you are a tea drinker, then you would probably love this product, but it just wasn't for me. This tea  offers as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, but with a clean, focused energy and no harsh chemicals. 

We went to Kroger to buy groceries for the week and I was able to (fairly) easily find the STO Ready to bake bread and STO greek yogurt. 

The bread was available in the bakery section. There were two options available, an italian loaf and a multigrain loaf. I chose the italian loaf because we were making pot roast for dinner and I thought it would pair perfectly, and it did. The bread was quick and easy to bake and tasted amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing this bread for my meals instead of rolls. I absolutely loved it. 



The greek yogurt cups were a little harder for me to find, but that's only because I forgot the organic section had a refrigerated section. I first looked in the dairy section, but upon venturing back over to the organic section, there they were. There were many choices that I could select, but I went with the black cherry on the bottom flavor. This greek yogurt was creamy and the fruit on the bottom added a nice sweetness. I will also be repurchasing this product. 

Have you tried any of Kroger's Simple Truth Organic products? If you'd like to try any of the products mentioned above, I received some coupons and would love to share them with you! 

- Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment