Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year...

New Year, new blog ideas! I'm not going to comment on how long I have not posted a blog post because it's just sad. But I'm excited to get back into the swing of things and am going to be revamping my blog a bit.

What can you expect from this blog?
1. Product reviews - I'm still in love with birchbox, so expect to see reviews and all that good stuff,

2. My Pregnancy Story and all things baby because I'm also going to be a MOM this year! In about 10 weeks to be exact, and I definitely have a story to tell with my pregnancy and about my boys - that's right, fraternal twin boys - Sam and Alex...but more about them later.

3. Natural Products, Tips and Tricks, DIY, etc. I also am trying to do better with eating right and taking control of my health and what I put in and on my body (I'll be trying some all natural, vegan products this year too!).

So I have a lot to be excited about and so much to share. I hope that you can share and relate to this blog as well, so I look forward to reading your comments.

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment