Friday, May 10, 2013

Manicure Monday #2

Happy Monday everyone! Only two more Mondays until school gets out for the summer here in Savannah. I am so ready to sleep in, earn some extra cash, and enjoy some sun - with plenty of sunscreen, of course. I had to share this polish with you all today because it puts me in such a good mood! The perfect sky blue color and different sized sparkle and glitter remind me so much of the Robin's egg candies and put me in a Spring Fever state of mind. 
This Bohemian Summer polish was purchased at Urban Outfitters by none other than my bestie, Haley Sheffield. Thank you for letting me borrow your beautiful polish :)

What polishes or nail styles are you excited about this spring/summer? Share in the comments below :)

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment