Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happenings Lately

Holy moly. It has been so long since I've posted! I have been so busy lately with just a ton of things going on, so I'm going to try and sum up those happenings rather quickly so that I can get back to posting things in a regular manner instead of all at once.

So I found a link to a blog on pinterest and I'm so glad I did because look how cute my iPhone screen is!

 I love this app because it has so much cute icons. The app is called cocoppa. It's a free app and has lots of different designs for icons and wallpapers. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't replace your original app, but creates a quick link to the app. So you need to keep the original apps and icons (I put mine in a folder on a separate page of my iPhone screen). There also isn't a way to replace all of the apps/icons that came loaded with your phone (like camera and phone). If you're interested in changing up your iPhone screen a bit, you can read more about the app and steps on the original blog that I found here.

Birchbox Freebie - You all know how much I adore Birchbox. One of the greatest things about Birchbox is that once you review your samples, you earn points that you can trade in for money to spend in the birchbox store. You earn 10 points per review, and for every 100 points, you earn $10. I used my first $20 worth of points to buy this amazing product.


I reviewed this product in my first birchbox review and fell absolutely in love with it! This delicious smelling shave cream from Whish is worth every penny (or no pennies since it was FREE!)

I also figured out how to do this awesome hair style dubbed the princess roll from birchbox magazine. Seriously, check out birchbox and subscribe. It's $10 a month for a small pink box of happiness.


School ended last Friday for the kiddos and I was so excited that I went out and got some celebratory macarons from my all time favorite shop, Maison de Macarons. If you're ever in Savannah, you have got to try some macarons from the ladies there. Amazing flavors. Beyond comparable flavors. You can check them out on facebook here. Their newest flavors? Blackberry Lavender and Pina Colada. If I'm not making your mouth water yet, just check out this picture, then go order some. They ship nationwide :) 


School is officially out for us teachers tomorrow and my room is completely packed up and ready to move on to second grade. I'm excited for the change but I am going to miss my first grade ladies more than they know. This has been a great school year and I'm so excited for the summer. Be on the lookout for more birchbox reviews, sunscreen/SPF tips, and more this summer. 

Happy Summer everyone!
- Courtney












No comments:

Post a Comment