Monday, June 24, 2013

Manicure Monday #4

What a long Monday! Camp from 10-4 in the hot Savannah heat, relaxing yoga, and now to wind down while watching The Bachelorette - Right now Chris is my fav :) 

Today's manicure is a lovely combination of both neon and pastel green. The outcome is a beautiful pistachio color that makes me smile whenever I look down at my fingers. It brightens up my boring camp uniform and is such a great summer color. The polish is London Calling by Color Club and Birchbox.  


I talked about receiving this polish in my June birchbox and it really is such a great find. I'm seriously thinking about buying the Wanderlust set with my birchbox points - and it's only $8.00! 
What's your favorite polish color for summer? Leave me a comment and let me know :)

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment