Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wanderlust-ing for another Birchbox review?

As I explained in an earlier post, I am receiving two birchboxes each month for another three months (lucky me!) Here is my review of all the goodies I received in my second birchbox.


1. Lovely postcards featuring scenery from all four of Birchbox's locations - Manhattan, London, Barcelona, and Paris.

2. Klorane Dry Shampoo - At first I was hesitant to try dry shampoos, but I am quickly loving them. This small, travel size sample is perfect for your purse or gym bag. It has a light scent and is extra gentle on your hair. I've found that it added volume while simultaneously soaking up any extra oil in my hair. I probably won't be purchasing this, simply because of the price. I usually use Suave with Keratin formula (based on the recommendation of my good friend Haley Sheffield), and L O V E it - and for under $3, you simply can't beat it.

3. Color Club + Birchbox Wanderlust Collection in Reign in Spain - I adore this bright coral orange shade. Summer is the perfect time to try new things and be bold and bright just like this polish.

4. Suki Face Exfoliate Cleanser with Lemongrass - I received this in my first June box and was super excited to have a second sample of this - especially since I gave my first sample to my grandma because she loves the scent of lemon so much. 

5. Mirenesse Glossy Kiss in Perfect Kiss - This lip crayon/stick/pencil feels great on and gives my naturally rosy lips a bit of extra color and shimmer (the formula has some gold shine in the shade). As a bonus, it also smells like cake. Yum!

6. 100% Pure Body Lotion in Vanilla Bean and Coconut - I also received these samples in my first birchbox and really like them. I haven't found many body lotions that really soak into my skin while also leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated. This lotion does both. The coconut scent is my favorite.

That's it for my June birchboxes, July is right around the corner and can't wait to see what it holds in store!

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment